At Collins Recruitment Group we respect the privacy of our applicants, employees and clients, and are committed to the protection of their personal information.
The personal information collected by Collins Recruitment Group may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal and business contact information;
- Communication submitted to Collins Recruitment Group by applicants including personal resumes;
- Employment history;
- Education history;
- Professional designations, certifications and training;
- Background check results;
- Social Insurance Number (SIN);
- Date of birth; and
- Any other relevant information provided by the applicant in the interview process.
Collins Recruitment Group undertakes to take all appropriate actions to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of personal information to third parties. All personal information stored electronically is password protected. All other information is securely stored on-site at our premises and is accessible to employees of Collins Recruitment Group only. Access to this information is restricted through a combination of key and electronic pass card access.
Personal information will only be disclosed to third parties in the following circumstances:
- With the explicit consent of job seekers, relevant personal information will be disclosed to our clients in connection with the provision of staffing services,
- To government agencies when compelled to under Canadian law.
Additionally, staff and clients of Collins Recruitment Group are bound by nondisclosure and confidentiality agreements that protect personal information from unauthorized use and disclosure.
Should a candidate require access to his/her personal information, or choose to withdraw their consent for the use of their personal information by Collins Recruitment Group, we will take the necessary steps to remove their personal information from our records as required by law.
Collins Recruitment Group collects, uses and discloses employee information to administer payroll, pension, benefit and departure provisions; to provide employee programs; and to hire and retain a highly skilled workforce.