Posted:September 30, 2021
Our client, a private equity firm that specializes in providing private market real estate-based investment offerings to Canadian investors is looking to hire a Manager OR Vice President, Sales (Private Capital Markets – East Asia Group).
It is looking to expand its presence within the Chinese Canadian investor community.
The successful candidate will be responsible for capital raise activities and business development as it relates to the distribution of the firm’s investment funds and products to the Chinese Canadian investing public.
Successful candidates must have a strong character with a desire to take care of investors and clients. The reputation of the firm with its partners, clients and regulators is paramount.
Duties will include:
- Developing a pipeline of business through various sources and continuously working to grow the firm’s network of business (both directly from clients and through external referral partners).
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract prospects and then obtain buy-in for the firm’s investment offerings.
Assist marketing and communications teams with advertising and creating communications content directed at Chinese Canadian prospects and investor clients.
- Build-out and manage a team of investment sales professionals and support staff as buy-in from prospects and clients continues to grow.
Ensure team members have an excellent understanding of approved investment products and provide suitable advice when transitioning clients to the firm’s investment products.
- Ensure the highest standards for professionalism, reputation and compliance are always maintained.
- Ensure client satisfaction is kept at the highest levels.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
- Participating at and organize various corporate events as required.
- Domestic travel (and international if required as the business expands).
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent sales skills and the ability to manage and motivate a sales team.
Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or the IFSE Exempt Market Proficiency Course, or a current registration as a dealing representative or equivalent category.
- Strong client service skills and the ability to confidently handle client interactions.
- A post-secondary degree or equivalent business experience.
10+ years experience in the financial services industry or real estate investment sales, in a management and client facing capacity.
- Strong network of clients and the ability to grow that network.
- High performance standards and ability to put the time in to achieve results.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work hard and consistently improve.
- Desire to bring credible, proven, long-term wealth solutions to clients.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in both Mandarin,
- Cantonese and English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Competitive earning structure. Base salary plus sales commission/bonus.
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.