Posted:October 6, 2021
Our client is seeking a passionate, energetic and determined Wealth Advisor to join their Wealth Solutions team!
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, professional and fun environment? Are you hungry for success and looking for a place to showcase your client relationship skills?
Our client is a fully integrated investment management organization grounded in real estate, powered by people and growing for the future. Every aspect of this firm is managed with the utmost care and attention to detail, from consulting with investors to fostering a sense of community at each and every one of its properties.
The Wealth Advisor will utilize their strong relationship management skills to develop and grow new investor relationships and create referral sources, while using in-depth investment planning knowledge to complete thorough financial reviews to assess the needs of our clients with the available firm investment products.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge – of exempt market investments and proven experience in providing financial advice. You have the ability to problem solve and plan effectively and independently.
- Passion – for investment management, finance and economics.
- Professionalism – it means so many things, but to us it’s about taking pride in the quality of service we provide to our clients.
- Personality – you are the individual with a great sense of humour that everyone wants to talk to. Not only do you know how to make a positive first impression, but you also know how to make it last.
- Drive – you are a seasoned traveler who knows that being in front of an investor is one of the best ways to communicate. You are also not afraid to pick up the phone or present to an audience.
- Diligence – you understand that being thorough is crucial to tracking sales activities and you have experience with Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools like Salesforce.
- Experience – at least 2 years related investment management experience.
- Education – a University Degree (Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance) and completion of Exempt Market Proficiency course in order to be registered as a Dealing Representative for an Exempt Market Dealer.Why you want to work here:
- You are the epitome of a people person and much like your humble demeanor, providing excellent customer service comes second nature to you.
- Relationships are important to you and you know how to build trust with valued clients.
- You are eager to help build a business you believe in and fiercely driven to make your mark in a competitive industry.
- You get a thrill from working with a great team and enjoy collaborating with others.
- Schmoozing is fun for you and sharing your love of our exempt market products with others is why you get out of bed in the morning.
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities is a must for you.
- You want to work for an employer that supports work-life balance and truly cares that you are fulfilled in your career.