Posted:August 8, 2022
Our client is a growing private equity firm that focuses on providing Canadian investors with private market real estate investment solutions. Currently searching for a Vice President, Business Development, Advisor Channel, located in Vancouver BC.
The successful candidate will be responsible for capital raise activities and business development as it relates to the distribution of its investment funds and products. They will primarily be responsible for capital raise efforts through the financial advisory community.
- Develop and implement strategies to obtain buy-in for the firm’s investment products from the financial advisory community (IIROC, MFDA, EMD and Discretionary PM firms).
- Assist with the investment product approval process at various financial advisory firms including developing and implementing strategies and obtaining buy-in and commitments from advisors.
- Ensure capital raise goals and targets are met or exceeded. Ensure gaols are achieved while maintaining budgets.
- Ensure high levels of client satisfaction both at the advisor partner and individual investor level.
- Assist with the firm’s growth by continuing to identify and pursue opportunities for new relationships with firms and with the advisor community, including working with the marketing and communications team as required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in investment product sales at both the wholesale and individual level. Must have a proven network of existing relationships. Alternative or private market experience an important asset.
- Excellent negotiating and sales skills with the ability to act strategically.
One must be highly self-motivated and have a strong work ethic and discipline.
- Ability to consistently perform at a high-level with minimal oversight.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – both at an individual and large audience level.
- Ability to travel nationally to cover regional responsibilities and assist with other locations as required.
- Must be able to thrive in an extremely fast-past high stress growth environment.
- Degree in business management or finance. CFA an asset.
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at email@example.com.