Posted:October 30, 2020
Our client, a global manufacturing company is hiring an Auditor for its European operations with the corporate office based in Cologne, Germany
- College diploma or University Accounting degree
- A minimum of 5 years of audit and compliance experience with strong understanding of internal controls
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- PC skills, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
Critical Success Factors:
- Proven self-starter who requires limited supervision and direction yet achieves tasks and effective problem solver
- An independent critical thinker who displays attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proven skills in effectively influencing and managing change
- Desire and ability to learn about the business and understand the production process to link it to the financial statements.
- Hands on Approach.
- Outside the box thinking to help create a culture of continuous improvement.
- Embraces the challenge of problem solving and identifying and implementing well thought of practical solutions.
Responsibilities – Perform financial & operational reviews including:
- Complete the annual testing requirements
- Provide recommendations to remediate internal control weaknesses
- Communicate effectively with management at all levels to ensure implementation of recommendations
- Prepare audit reports at the conclusion of each audit/review
- Prepare audit schedules and track progress of audits throughout the year
- Liaise with external auditors during year-end financial audit
- Office environment and plant floor.
- Ability to travel throughout Europe and occasionally other worldwide locations to support the audit team or attend H/O meetings
- Desk work.
- Constant communication with employees, peers, and management.
- Overtime as required.
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Must work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, Company rules, plant rules, and policies and procedures.
- Must use or wear equipment, protective devices or certain clothing as required.
- Perform other duties as required
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at (416) 945-6601 ext. 231 or forward your resumes to email@example.com. If you are already working with another CRG Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.