Posted:August 8, 2022
Our client, a global manufacturing company has an immediate need for a Senior Internal Auditor at their corporate office.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing audit objectives, scopes and programs to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls of major company operations
- Identifying business risks, documenting business processes and conducting preliminary assessments
- Applying appropriate audit techniques to analyze information and assess the adequacy of existing controls.
- Developing constructive recommendations to mitigate identified control deficiencies
- Preparing audit reports to communicate observations and recommendations to senior management
- Completing projects proficiently, thoroughly and within budget
- A recognized university degree and a CPA designation (External audit experience desired)
- Experience in a BIG 4 or national public accounting firm with exposure to the manufacturing industry ideal
- Bill 198/SOX/IFRS experience
- Experience in using audit tools such as ACL
- Above average analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in designing and executing audit programs
- Excellent documentation skills
Strong organizational, time management and project management skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment dealing with people from various disciplines to achieve goals, and to identify and resolve problems with minimal supervision
- Creative and can think out of the box
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% (when government restrictions allow)
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.