Posted:December 16, 2019
Our client, a global foreign bank is currently growing in Canada.
To achieve their goal of being the best foreign bank in Canada, they are looking for a motivated Senior Finance Manager to join their Bank.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of materials for Board of Director meetings. Communicate with parent bank and other departments to compile agendas and talking points
- Develop financial budget plans and prepare business plans for Board approval
- Review management service agreement and verify management service fee details
- Communicate and align duties among departments and provide organizational structural planning
- Review adequacy of capital requirements and provide suggestions for improvement
- Review financial reports and support external auditor for audit reports
- Provide relevant KPI details for the required performance evaluation to the President and CEO
- Communicate with parent bank to align strategy and direction
- Review and update policies and procedures to reflect business environment and regulatory guidelines
- University degree (Accounting) from a recognized educational institution
- CPA designation- must have
- 5+ years’ experience within a Canadian federally regulated financial institution.
- Strong and effective business writing skills.
- Able to build and maintain standardized reports that are comprehensive, detailed and effective
- Ability to think outside the box while providing strong analysis and insight
- Proven leadership track record in a fast paced changing environment
- Detail-oriented with a sharp mindset
- Strong team player