Posted:January 7, 2021
Our Client, a leading Canadian bank has an amazing opportunity! Currently searching for experienced Senior Commercial Account Managers
Your natural flair for sales and resolving intricate business challenges is what sets you apart from the crowd. This role is all about professional relationship management and delivering top-tier financial advice in an end-to-end industry, whose specialized approach aligns sales, products, risk policy, and market strategies to deliver solutions specific to individual needs. This is a senior role in which your highly-developed experience with financial analysis, credit, and client acquisition takes centre stage. Your finely honed solution-development skills, combined with your innate salesmanship talent, portfolio management expertise, and knack for client service, set the stage for success.
What will you do?
- Apply your past sales experience for prospecting and lead generation to new and existing clients
- Demonstrate portfolio management and risk mitigation through the review of financial statements identifying trends, monitoring risk, and assessing for credit restructuring
- Provide an exceptional client experience by delivering superior business and financial advice
- Leverage the expertise of the company by identifying referral opportunities, making introductions together with appropriate referrals to partners
- Collaborate and coordinate with the various teams to develop and execute a client contact strategy
- Champion digital enablement by becoming an advocate of the organization mobile application and wallet, promoting regular usage through educating and guiding clients on how to use it
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 3-5 years of commercial banking experience
- Proven track record in sales and business development and exceptional client relationship management
- Credit skills including assessment of risk and financial analysis, credit structuring/solutions and presenting the deal
- Specialized industry expertise working with emerging communication and technology companies
- Strong new client acquisition skills (e.g., pitching the value proposition, lead generation, initial customer contact and communication and presentation skills, cold calling and asking for referrals)
- Established network within the Greater Toronto technology ecosystem
- Deep products and services knowledge of treasury solutions, trade and foreign exchange
- University degree, ideally in commerce, business administration, or related experience
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- World-class sales and senior leadership training with countless development opportunities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- A focus on work-life balance
- A unique opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at (416) 945-6601 ext. 231 or forward your resumes to email@example.com. If you are already working with another CRG Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.