Posted:May 26, 2022
Our client, is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the senior leadership team as well as overall office management responsibilities.
Accountability #1 – Operational Support Responsibilities
- Compile, proof, and organize the distribution of regularly scheduled reporting submissions, including Board and reports, being responsible and accountable for submission dates and completion.
- Continuous, proactive preparation of quarterly and annual town halls. Including managing calendars and agendas.
Accountability 2 – Customer Support
- Assists in company participation at industry and broker tradeshows, conferences, and events as directed by VP Sales and CEO including: shipment of collateral materials, liaising with tradeshow organizers, etc.
- Manages event sponsorships and memberships nationwide as directed by VP Sales and CEO
- Main point of contact and co-ordinator with Corporate Marketing
Accountability #3 – Office Administration
- Provides general office administration tasks including liaising with 3rd party vendors, monitoring and ordering office supplies and stationary as necessary
- Provide administrative and general support to other areas of the institution is required.
- Main point of contact with Bank Facilities and Bank Infrastructure groups
Accountability #4 – People
- Inspire trust by being open, honest and direct in communication, meeting commitments and behaving ethically in all dealings
- Treat all stakeholders with professionalism, dignity and respect and support an environment where people can contribute and excel
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills that contribute to working effectively in a diverse working environment
- Accept responsibility and accountability for actions and results
- Make decisions guided by common sense and sound business judgement
- Prepare and regularly review annual goals and career development plan with manager/supervisor
- Promote cooperation and commitment within the Bank Group towards the attainment of common goals enabling productive group interactions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Post-secondary administrative/management courses a benefit
- Minimum 5 years in an administrative function is required at an executive level
- Experience in constructing ‘internal’ memorandums, agendas and meeting minutes
- Experience in technical writing and document editing would be an asset
Marketing experience would be an asset
- Strong computer skills including an intermediate to advanced understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent administrative, organizational and time-management skills combined with a precise attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-risk and high-volume department.
IMPACT AND MAGNITUDE OF JOB (SCOPE)
- This role has no direct reports and no signing authority.
- In coordinating with senior management, this role is privy to confidential and personal information.
- Incumbent requires a high amount of discretion.
- Works independently and is guided by strong principles and broad policies.
- This position has set deadlines and fluctuations of workload. Certain deadlines are to be met and occasionally there are large volumes of work to handle in a limited time.
- Is guided by standard operating procedures, good practice, established precedents and understands what results or standards are to be achieved.
- Group department employees and stakeholders, including senior leaders
- 3rd party vendors
- Be available to physically work from the office during regular office hours
- Will be provided an office and desk
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.