Posted:February 16, 2022
Our client, a long established public accounting firm in York region has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant for their office.
Our client is a well established public accounting firm with 4 partners located in the York Region.
They have been serving the York region and GTA for over 50 years!
We are recruiting for a Senior Accountant interested in joining a stable independent firm with the opportunity to grow into a partnership.
The client focus is owner-managed businesses, non-profit and charitable organizations, condominium corporations, professionals and individuals.
Key Requirements would include:
- 3+ years in public practice only
- Experience in small to mid-sized public accounting firms
- Knowledge of Caseware, Caseview, Profile T1, T2, T3, T4/T5, T5013
- Research & Development experience
- Flexibility to work long hours preparing T1’s in April.
- Notice to readers
- Review Engagements and audits
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage several projects with similar deadlines.
Preference for someone living in the York Region area.
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at (416) 945-6601 ext. 231 or forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.