Posted:March 4, 2022
Our client, is seeking a highly experienced individual with strong entrepreneurship and inner drive to undertake the Regional Director – Expansion Market, Investment Role.
About the Position
The Regional Director – Expansion Market is accountable for building up a strong & productive sales team and further penetrating our Client’s brand and business into BC market (i.e. Different local communities including but not limited to Caucasian, Indian, Korean, Persian societies).
This role is a key strategic partner with all aspects of the business, helping build up sales team, implement business plan, grow sales and operation related activities in the EMD Business.
You are an entrepreneur at heart, who is looking to take control of your career and feel valued in your contributions. You work hard because you love what you do and find fulfillment in paving the way for others to be successful too.
The role will report to our Client’s Managing Director.
- Attracting, developing, and retaining a strong, highly engaged professional sales team.
- Meeting the annual sales targets by developing, maintaining, and executing a business plan for the Expansion Market.
- Accountable for all sales and operations related activities in the organizations Expansion Market Business – from prospecting to presenting to closing sales.
- Leading, coaching and motivating the team to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Maintaining a high degree of working knowledge of products and strategies to effectively support Dealing Representatives in providing the best sales experience to clients.
- Contributing at the investment leadership team level to bring innovative events, campaigns, and marketing initiatives to life to assist in meeting sales targets.
- Establishing strong networking and maintaining a close relationship with current and new investors.
- Expert knowledge of the investment industry and factors that influence it (i.e. market trends, client needs, competition, economic & regulatory environment) in order to anticipate, prepare and lead on issues that affect the business.
- Exceptional investment business development and leadership skills having worked successfully for 5+ years at a leadership level within the industry.
- Excellent coaching skills with successful experience developing and mentoring a team of employees and assisting them with their career progression.
- An authentic desire to excel and a curiosity that fuels innovation.
- Well-developed network of relationships with investment advisors, institutions, centres of influence and business alliances in order to identify and grow the business.
- The proven ability to build relationships, close business and mentor others to success. This includes skills in hosting seminars, overcoming objections, consultative selling, and follow-up strategies.
- The ability to be licenced in the Exempt Market (CSC, EMP)
- Relevant designations such as CIM, CFP, CFA, MBA is an asset.
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at email@example.com.