Posted:October 24, 2019
Our client is a wholly owned subsidiary of the leading financial institution geared at incubating and growing technology-based value-added start-ups; looking to hire a National Partnerships Manager.
A rapidly growing venture within the leading Canadian financial institution Home Ventures portfolio, that offers the culture and the pace of a startup, backed by the power and resources of a trusted global brand.
We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking for a passionate and driven National Partnerships Manager to bring our partnership base to the next level. As a Partnerships Manager, you will help source, execute, build and maintain partnership opportunities aimed at accelerating growth. You will be responsible for proactively sourcing and developing new business opportunities with companies in sectors such as Retail & Services, Food & Drink, Health & Fitness, Utilities and Property Management space. Through a consultative sales approach you will present business solutions that meet the merchants, partners, customer’s and company goals, becoming an integral part of the merchants’ marketing and business plans. This is a direct contributor position with a sales delivery focus.
What is the Opportunity?
- Work with business leaders to develop strategies for partnerships that solve customer needs. Identify trends that will drive partnership opportunities and develop a robust pipeline of deals.
- Present company as the unique opportunity for businesses to retain and acquire customers within our segment.
- Proactively source, pitch, negotiate and close deals nationally, in support of our unique value to our customers, while enhancing the business proposition of our channel, existing merchants and newly acquired partnerships.
- Screen potential opportunities by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, financial implications and internal priorities.
- Take ownership of the full sales process, and in accordance with company values.
- Work closely with internal supporting organizations to ensure that every deal meets legal, quality and privacy standards.
- Oversee execution of each opportunity through close collaboration between all parties.
- Deliver regular performance updates to stakeholders. Achieve and exceed on quarterly KPI’s
Roles and Responsibilities
- A proven track record of strategic B2B sales, preferably in any of the following industries: Retail & Services, Food & Drink, Health & Fitness, Utilities and/or Property Management space
- Highly driven, self-motivated, target oriented, resilient, tenacious and customer focused.
- Experienced in successfully approaching businesses in a credible and professional manner, with evidence of helping them to achieve their goals.
- A consultative sales approach, a strong influencer and persuader at all levels of an organization.
- Strong analytical skills with well-judged decisions, strong attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills, phenomenal win/win negotiation skills, great commercial awareness and outside of the box thinking.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, to keep growing as an organization and as individuals, and to work together in a supportive culture and environment. We care about each other and about making a difference in our communities, and in people’s lives.
- Competitive compensation, with a comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits.
- Leaders supporting your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team