Posted:January 7, 2021
Our client, an established investment management firm is growing! We are searching for an Investment Analyst to join the firm
This investment management firm focused primarily on US-listed stocks, is looking to add an Investment Analyst to its investment team.
We are looking to hire an analyst with strong quantitative, technical and communication skills who will assist the portfolio managers with investment decisions.
The company is looking for intelligent, energetic, and ambitious individuals who are passionate about the stock market and possess strong financial analytic skills.
Your responsibilities will include monitoring the stock portfolio, preparing financial models in MS Excel, and doing general “detective work” using a variety of sources, including company press releases, SEC filings, conference calls, and discussions with company executives and industry analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, accounting or economics
- Desire to think and act as a detective when preforming stock analysis.
- Ability to identify and comprehend key business drivers.
- Strong accounting, quantitative and financial modeling skills.
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Minimum 2 years in equity research
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at (416) 945-6601 ext. 231 or forward your resumes to email@example.com. If you are already working with another CRG Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.