Posted:September 16, 2022
Our Client, located in Quebec, is searching for a Financial Planning Associate.
What is the opportunity?
As a Financial Planning Associate you will provide value added sales support and responsive value based client contact for a team of Financial Planners. You will be responsible to help meet unit/team sales objectives by contributing to a differentiated client experience, making the institution easy to do business with and collaborating with partners across the organization to identify and meet client needs/goals.
What will you do?
- Maximize the opportunities to effectively identify and opportunity spot client needs, make referrals, expand profitable client relationships and track and review progress against their team’s annual sales plan
- Increase sales enablement for the Financial Planner by preparing for client meetings (Getting Ready) and supporting fulfilment of the credit, investments and everyday banking solutions
- Provide consistent sales support to client request, act as a point of contact for client problems and ensure accuracy of documentation with follow-up as required
- Exercise due diligence in following all policies and procedures and identity/correct areas of operational risk
- Commit to continuous learning to increase their skills, knowledge, and abilities to better service clients
What do you need to Succeed?
- Experience as a financial advisor (credits, investments)
- Registered mutual fund representative (successful completion of the Investment Funds in Canada course or the Canadian Securities Course)
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with clients
- Organized and able to set priorities
- Work independently and integrate into a team by demonstrating strong collaborative skills
- Computer skills required: MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Bilingualism Spoken and written languages: French and English
Flexibility may be required to meet with Financial Planner at their location
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.