Posted:September 18, 2023
Our client, is looking for a financial planner to manage and grow a portfolio of mass affluent clients located in Quebec.
What is the opportunity?
As a Financial Planner with Canada’s leading financial institution, you have the opportunity to manage and grow a portfolio of mass affluent clients. You provide ongoing comprehensive reviews of your clients’ financial circumstances, creating long-term relationships through superior advice, financial planning expertise, and ongoing services. Your boundless energy to meet targets and your passion for holistic financial planning is what pushes you to provide world-class advice and solutions that help clients achieve their long-term goals. With a combination of base plus variable compensation, you can create the future you want for yourself and for the clients you advise.
What will you do?
- Provide tailor-made financial planning advice and help clients reach their goals, using our unparalleled array of investment, credit, and everyday banking solutions
- Actively maintain and expand your portfolio of clients using value-based relationship management practices, achieving performance targets
- Cultivate relationships with service partners and local markets to optimize business opportunities and referrals
What do you need to succeed?
- Financial Planning Designation (IQPF) or in the process of completion
- Mutual Funds License (IFIC or CSC)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in financial planning
- Proven networking and client acquisition skills
- Ability to develop a strong referral network
- Bilingualism (French and English)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Full-time bank employee status with unlimited earning potential and full benefits
- Work with a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at email@example.com.