Our client, is searching for a Strategy oriented Finance Manager-Metallics .
- University Accounting degree and CPA designation required (experience at an accounting/audit firm is a plus)
- Hands-on leadership experience within a manufacturing environment
- Proven leadership and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including data extraction, query building, financial modelling, and creating
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and communication abilities
- Ability to travel internationally
Critical Success Factors:
- Ability to communicate effectively with the Executive Leadership team through development of concise, actionable,
and high impact financial and operational reports and dashboards.
- Embraces the challenge of problem solving and identifying and implementing well thought through practical solutions.
- Ability to travel and conduct onsite support as required
- Manage all aspects of the Global Tooling (program launch investment) forecast and budgeting process to drive
profitability and improve cash flow – highlight key risk areas to the senior leadership team.
- Design and implement complex financial models and Key Performance Indicators in conjunction with the Plant
Finance teams to help drive profitability and efficiency in key processes. Promote sharing of best practices amongst
the global finance teams.
- Collaborate with cross functional and globally located teams by providing accurate, timely, and actionable financial
data for strategic initiatives, customer and supplier negotiations, and process improvements.
- Take the lead on the execution of complex or high-risk financial transactions including analysis and recommendation
of appropriate accounting treatments and explanation of financial impacts to Senior Leadership and Operations.
- Provide support (on-site if required) during Financial Leadership transitions and provide or arrange necessary training
to finance teams as needed.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required including:
o Provide leadership, guidance and support during Annual budget process
o Acquisition support
- Office environment and plant floor.
- Desk work.
- Constant communication with employees, peers, management, suppliers and customers.
- Overtime as required.
- Ability to travel outside of Canada as necessary
Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- Must work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, Company rules, plant rules, and policies and
- Must use or wear equipment, protective devices or certain clothing as required by the situation or environment.
- Perform other duties as required
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at email@example.com.