Posted:October 15, 2019
Our client, a leading Canadian financial institution, has an immediate need for a Director of Sales.
What is the Opportunity?
We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking for a passionate and driven sales leader to help us to the next level. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and a go getter, that is excited by the opportunity of making a huge impact on people’s lives, every single day. You will be responsible for expanding our B2B channel network directly and through your team – sourcing, pitching, presenting, negotiating, partnering for opportunities and selling to some of North America’s largest Real Estate offices, Law Firms, Builders and Property Managers. You are assertive possessing strong leadership, relationship, and interpersonal skills. You are admired for your strong, dynamic presentation skills and your ability to energize audiences. You are a strong leader able to motivate, grow, support and enable your team to out-perform all KPI’s.
If you are committed to winning, obsessed with helping your team and your channel succeed, if you are action oriented, resourceful, creative and determined, we want to hear from you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage your region, selling to partners directly and through your team
- Lead, motivate and coach your team of account executives, setting up a strong formula for success in meeting KPI’s, goals and objectives
- Set annual business plans and territory strategies, collaborating closely with our partners, our partner success managers and our marketing team in order to execute them
- Understand your prospect’s business, their challenges and requirements, and be able to clearly demonstrate company value in relevance
- Execute to revenue and usership goals and quota
- Engage in ‘hunter’ activities – including prospecting, tradeshow demos and conference presentations in order to build and manage a pipeline
- Deliver solution presentations and demos to customers and prospects
- Bring sales opportunities to maturity and close through win-win negotiations
- Onboard new clients and provide coaching and support to ensure their success
- Ensure accurate forecasts and opportunity funnel for you and your team, within our CRM system
What You Need To Know
- You are hungry and motivated to overachieve every single day
- You are a strong leader with proven sales leadership experience, able to coach, motivate and support your team to drive results
- You have a natural charisma that allows you to easily build relationships.
- You are a strong negotiator and know how to turn partnerships into win-win propositions
- You understand B2B sales and hold a track record of significant over achievement
- Experience selling to the realtor and/or lawyer channel
- Start-up experience