Posted:August 8, 2022
Our client, located in Quebec, is searching for a Commercial Account Manager, Trainee that is focused on developing professional relationship and delivering top-tier financial advise.
Your natural flair for providing advice and resolving intricate business challenges is what sets you apart from the crowd. This role is all about professional relationship management and delivering top-tier financial advice in an end-to-end industry, whose specialized approach aligns sales, products, risk policy, and market strategies to deliver solutions specific for individual needs. This is a senior role in which your highly-developed experience with financial analysis, credit, and client acquisition relationship takes center stage. Your finely honed solution-development skills, combined with your innate business acumen, portfolio management expertise, and knack for client service, sets the stage for success.
What will you do?
- Apply your past business development experience for prospecting, and lead generation, to new and existing clients
- Demonstrate portfolio management and risk mitigation through the review of financial statements identifying trends, monitoring risk, and assessing for credit restructuring
- Provide an exceptional client experience by delivering superior business and financial advice
- Leverage the expertise of our institution by identifying referral opportunities, making introductions together with appropriate referrals to bank partners
- Collaborate and coordinate with the various teams to develop and execute a client contact strategy
- Champion digital enablement by becoming an advocate of the bank mobile application and wallet, promoting regular usage through educating and guiding clients on how to use it
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 3-5 years commercial banking experience
- Proven track record in business development and exceptional client relationship management
- Credit skills including assessment of risk and financial analysis, credit structuring/solutions and presenting the deal
- Specialized industry expertise in a past role (e.g., real estate, healthcare, agriculture)
- Experience with emerging communications and technology (i.e., web based meetings, social media, Digital Banking and Mobile Applications)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Deep products and services knowledge dependent on industry specialization
- New client acquisition skills (i.e., pitching the value proposition, lead generation, initial customer contact and cold calling, asking for referrals)
- University degree, ideally in commerce, business administration, or related experience What’s
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- World-class sales and senior leadership training with countless development opportunities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- A focus on work-life balance
- A unique opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.