Posted:July 15, 2022
Our client, is looking for a Client Relationship Specialist to join their dynamic team within a growth-oriented organization.
• Great prioritization and time management skills; solid written and verbal skills; tenacious follow-up; even temperament under pressure; attention to detail. A proven track record of managing projects with deadlines. Experienced in investment operations working with a large number of clients is a plus.
• 40 hours per week
• Supervised by Director of Financial Planning and Client Service
• To provide excellent investment related operational support to clients and employees.
• Manage account paperwork – Accurately and promptly fill out and track investment account paperwork (openings, transfers, changes, etc.) for multiple clients and custodians in both US and Canada. Oversee a large number of these projects with deadlines.
• Manage cashiering – Accurately and promptly process money transfer requests (transfers, wires, EFT, checks, etc.) for multiple clients and custodians in both US and Canada. Oversee a large quantity of these projects with deadlines.
• Coordinate the onboarding of new clients – In addition to the account paperwork, work with the client service team to collect data from the clients to support the investment, financial planning, and tax planning and compliance needs for the clients.
• Administration — Work as part of a client service team to support the investment strategy, financial planning. tax planning and compliance requirements to serve the clients with their full financial services.
• Client Service – Independently answer client and employee inquiries related to your job functions by phone and email in a timely manner.
• Special Projects – participate in strategic projects and committees to help implement the company’s strategic vision.
• Meeting participation – Participate in meeting development materials, assisting in update meetings, including annual investment reviews, with the clients, taking notes for meetings, and coordinating the CRM notes and tasks required to record and automate meeting schedules.
• Liaison – Serve as primary liaison with custodian for issues related to listed job functions. Investigate and present more efficient ways of performing job functions with each custodian.
• Projects – Assist with related projects as directed by the Director of Financial Planning and Client Service and other team members.
• Tax administration – Assist your team with administrative support for the filing of client tax returns.
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.