Posted:May 28, 2021
Our client, an established investment management firm is searching for a Canadian Vice President of High Net Worth Sales to join the firm.
Are you a financial advisor tired of the traditional bank model? Looking for a role 100% focused on sales? Tired of service requirements overshadowing sales activities? Looking to move on from cold calling? As a Canadian Vice President of High Net Worth Sales with us, you will focus solely on sales – no service. Lead flow provided! Join our privately held multi-billion dollar global investment firm to continue our search of being better, by putting our clients first.
This highly lucrative sales role allows you to work remotely from a home office, covering a local territory within driving distance. You will present our wealth management solutions to high-net-worth prospects. Receive corporate office backing from a dedicated team that includes personal sales support, client service, training, marketing and more.
- Call high-net-worth prospects who have requested our information
- Meet with prospects to evaluate their personal situation and provide solutions
- Educate prospective clients on our services
- Help qualified consumers become our clients
- 5+ years of specifically selling to stock market investors
- IIROC licensed with the ability to buy/sell individual stocks and bonds AND completed CIM, MBA or CFA Level 1
- Quantifiable track record of personal success attaining new investor business
- Demonstrated experience in high volume phone activity and in-person meetings
- Minimum of six-figure earnings in each of the past 3 years (pay for production compensation model)
They are a different kind of investment firm. They don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and they’re proud of that. They work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the our purpose possible. After all, it’s the people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits.
But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people there. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—the employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
They take great pride in our inclusive culture. They value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Success at our firm is driven by results, a collaborative mindset and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, they are ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you can contribute, collaborate, and make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at (416) 945-6601 ext. 231 or forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.