Posted:October 3, 2022
Our Client, a recognized leader in private equity investments is searching for their next Business Development Associate, Inside Sales located in Quebec.
Business Development Associate, Inside Sales (Quebec)
Our client a recognized leader in private equity investments and believe all Canadians should be able to responsibly build their wealth through high quality real estate investments. Their exponential growth is a direct outcome of our leadership team understanding how the industry works and how to create long-term wealth through real estate investing. They have discovered that finding the right opportunities involves time, experience, and discipline. Strategy is always forward-looking, anticipating trends and adapting our selection to strengthen our market position, capitalizing on value creation opportunities, and building the most robust portfolio possible for our investors. They attract diverse, exceptionally talented people and create an atmosphere that rewards initiative, independent thinking, and integrity.
About the Position:
We are seeking a bilingual (Quebecois French), ambitious self-starter with a high degree of energy, motivation and discipline to achieve sales success. Reporting to the SVP, Wholesale Fund Sales, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the firm’s wholesale team with servicing existing financial advisor clients and the development of new business from the financial advisor and professional investment community.
Successful candidate must also possess strong character and desire to steward and nurture firm relationships. The reputation of the firm with its partners, clients and regulators is paramount.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Plan, lead and drive sales to achieve and surpass sales goal targets
- Develop an excellent working relationship with prospects, advisor clients and other partners
- Provide support to senior team members – ensuring required activity levels are achieved
- Establishing initial contact with new leads to initiate the new business development process via outbound calling
- Deliver presentations or attend advisor meetings when required, provide assistance at corporate events
- Develop an excellent understanding of the firm’s investment products
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets while ensuring company database is kept up to date
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Highly developed phone and in-person sales and conversation skills, ability to answer questions from industry professionals in a competent manner
- Networking ability to target key decision makers and the ability to build rapport quickly
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Quebecois French
- Ability to perform under pressure in results driven environment
- Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills
- Ability to travel nationally as required
Education and Experience:
- 2 years+ experience inside sales role for a financial fund company or similar experience
- Real estate experience is an asset, but not required.
- A post-secondary degree in a related field and/or equivalent business experience.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that leverages diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer that values a culture that reflects and celebrates
diversity of thought, background and experience. If you require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know, so that we will work with you to meet your needs. We thank you for applying, however, only those selected to continue will be contacted.
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at email@example.com.