Posted:August 18, 2022
Our Client, a recognized leader in private equity investments is searching for a Business Development Associate, Inside Sales.
About the Position:
We are seeking an ambitious self-starter with a high degree of energy, motivation and discipline to achieve sales success. Reporting to the Managing Director, Capital Markets, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the firm’s wholesale team with servicing existing financial advisor clients and the development of new business from the financial advisor and professional investment community.
Successful candidates must also have a strong character with a desire to take care of firm relationships. The reputation of the firm with its partners, clients and regulators is paramount.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Plan, lead and drive sales to achieve and surpass sales goal targets
- Develop an excellent working relationship with prospects, advisor clients and other partners
- Provide support to senior team members – ensuring required activity levels are achieved
- Establishing initial contact with new leads to initiate the new business development process via outbound calling
- Deliver presentations or attend advisor meetings when required, provide assistance at corporate events
- Develop an excellent understanding of the firm’s investment products
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets while ensuring company database is kept up to date
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Highly developed phone and in-person sales and conversation skills, ability to answer questions from industry professionals in a competent manner
- Networking ability to target key decision makers and the ability to build rapport quickly
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in both French (preferred) and English
- Ability to perform under pressure in results driven environment
- Strong time management, follow-up and organizational skills
- Ability to travel nationally as required
Education and Experience:
- 2 years+ experience in banking, the financial services or real estate investment sales, in a client facing capacity.
- A post-secondary degree or equivalent business experience.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
In addition to being dedicated to building a workforce that leverages diverse talent, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible experience where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer that values a culture that reflects and celebrates diversity of thought, background and experience. If you require accommodation for any part of the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, etc.), please let us know, so that we will work with you to meet your needs.
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at email@example.com.