Posted:September 30, 2021
Our client, a private equity firm looking to expand its presence within the Chinese Canadian investor community is looking for a Associate/Senior Associate (Private Capital Markets – East Asia Group).
A private equity firm that specializes in providing private market real estate-based investment offerings to Canadian investors. It is looking to expand its presence within the Chinese Canadian investor community.
The Associate/Senior Associate (Private Capital Markets – East Asia Group) is a licensed Dealing Representative. The Dealing Representative is expected to be knowledgeable about company real estate-based product offerings, the investor subscription process, Exempt Market Dealer compliance regulations and requirements, and must have the ability to effectively assess investor suitability.
We are seeking an ambitious self-starter with a high degree of energy, motivation and discipline to achieve sales success. You will be primarily responsible for developing new private client business from the Chinese Canadian community.
Successful candidates must also have a strong character with a desire to take care of investors and clients. The reputation of the firm with its partners, clients and regulators is paramount.
Duties will include:
- Developing one’s pipeline of business through various sources and continuously working to grow one’s network of business.
Growing a direct private client customer base and developing new opportunities with external business partners.
- Understanding client needs and transitioning them to the firm’s solutions and products.
- Achieving monthly and annual sales targets.
- Assisting marketing and communications teams with advertising and creating communications content directed at Chinese Canadian prospects and investor clients.
- Developing an excellent understanding of approved investment products.
- Participating at and organizing various corporate events as required.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent sales skills.
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or the IFSE Exempt Market
- Proficiency Course.
- Strong client service skills and the ability to confidently handle client interactions.
- A post-secondary degree or equivalent business experience.
3 to 5+ years experience in the financial services industry or real estate investment sales, in a client facing capacity.
- Strong network of clients and the ability to grow that network.
- High performance standards and ability to put the time in to achieve results.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work hard and consistently improve.
- Desire to bring credible, proven, long term wealth solutions to clients.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in both Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Competitive earning structure. Base salary plus sales commission/bonus.
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.