Posted:Jan 4, 2023
Our Client is searching for their next Advisor, Wealth Solutions located in Toronto, Ontario.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, professional, and fun environment? Are you looking for a place to showcase your client relationship skills? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? If so, our client is growing and seeking passionate, energetic, and determined people to join their Wealth Solutions team!
Our client is a fully integrated investment management organization; grounded in real estate, powered by people, and growing for the future. Every aspect is managed with the utmost care and attention to detail, from consulting with investors to fostering a sense of community at each and every one of its properties.
The Advisor, Wealth Solutions will utilize their strong relationship management skills and experience to create referral sources for new investors as well as manage existing investors, while supporting shared goals of creating meaningful value and an exceptional experience for their customers, people, and communities.
What you will be doing:
- Prospecting new leads generated by marketing.
- Develop new investor lead sources and centers of influence.
- Maintain relationships with existing top tier clients and/or high referral sources with regular investor communications and in person meetings when applicable.
- Provide reliable and timely information to current and prospective investors and support prospective and existing investors.
- Provide client support to maintain excellent customer satisfaction.
- Passion – for investment management, finance and economics.
- Professionalism – it means so many things, but to us it’s about taking pride in the quality of service we provide to our customers.
- Personality – You’re the individual with a great sense of humour that everyone wants to talk to! Not only do you know how to make a positive first impression, you know how to make it last.
- Drive – You’re a seasoned traveler who knows that being in front of an investor is one of the best ways to communicate. You’re also not afraid to pick up on the phone or present to an audience.
- Diligence – you understand that being thorough is crucial when tracking sales activities and you have experience with Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools like Salesforce.
- Knowledge – of exempt market investments and proven experience in providing financial advice. You also have the ability to problem solve and plan effectively and independently.
- Experience – at least 5 years related investment management experience.
- Education – a University Degree (Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance), completion of Canadian Securities course, CIM/CFA designations preferred and the ability to meet all regulatory requirements to be registered as a Dealing Representative for an Exempt Market Dealer.
Why you want to work there:
- You are the epitome of a people person and much like your humble demeanor, providing excellent customer service comes second nature to you.
- Relationships are important to you, and you know how to build trust especially over the phone and face to face.
- You are eager to help build a business you believe in and fiercely driven to make your mark in a competitive industry.
- You get a thrill from working with a great team and enjoy collaborating with others.
- Schmoozing is fun for you and sharing your love of our exempt market products with others is why you get out of bed in the morning.
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities is a must for you.
- You want to work for an employer that supports work-life balance and truly cares that you are fulfilled in your life.
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.