Posted:Jan 4, 2023
Our Client is searching for their next Advisor Service, Wealth Solutions located in Guelph, Ontario.
Are you looking for a place to showcase your client relationship skills? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? If so, our client is growing and seeking passionate, energetic and determined people to join our Wealth Solutions team located at our head office in Guelph, ON.
Our client is a fully integrated investment management organization: grounded in real estate, powered by people, and growing for the future. Every aspect is managed with the utmost care and attention to detail, from consulting with investors to fostering a sense of community at each and every one of its properties.
The Advisor Service, Wealth Solutions will be responsible for qualifying, education and providing customer care for existing investors through phone, email and in-person enquiries about investment opportunities, while supporting shared goals of creating meaningful value and an exceptional experience for their customers, people and communities.
What you will be doing:
- Provide client support to create and maintain the highest level of excellence in customer experience in all aspects of the interactions between firm and its clients.
- Maintain relationships with existing top tier clients and/or high referral sources with regular investor communications and in person meetings when applicable.
- Actively seek new opportunities while managing investor relationships for new equity investment into firm investments.
- Provide reliable and timely information to current investors and support existing investors through the various education and compliance stages of the investment process.
- Provide client support to maintain excellent customer satisfaction.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Passion – for investment management, finance and economics.
- Professionalism – it means so many things, but to use it’s about taking pride in the quality of service we provide to our customers.
- Personality – you’re the individual with a great sense of humour that everyone wants to talk to! Not only do you know how to make a positive first impression, you know how to make it last.
- Drive – you’re a seasoned traveler who knows that being in front of an investor is one of the best ways to communicate. You’re also not afraid to pick up the phone or present to an audience.
- Diligence – you understand that being thorough is crucial when tracking sales activities and you have experience with Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools like salesforce.
- Knowledge – of exempt market investments and proven experience in providing financial advise. You also have the ability to problem solve and plan effectively and independently.
- Experience – at least 4 years related investment management experience.
- Education – a University Degree (Business, Economics, Accounting, Finance), completion of Canadians Securities course, CIM/CFA designations preferred and the ability to meet all regulatory requirements to be registered as a Dealing Representative for an Exempt Market Dealer.
Why you want to work here:
- You are the epitome of a people person and much like your humble demeanor, providing excellent customer service comes second nature to you.
- Relationships are important to you and you know how to build trust especially over the phone and face to face.
- You are eager to help build a business you believe in and fiercely driven to make your mark in a competitive industry.
- You get a thrill from working with a great team and enjoy collaborating with others.
- Schmoozing is fun for you and sharing your love of our exempt market products with others is why you get out of bed in the morning.
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities is a must for you.
- You want to work for an employer that supports work-life balance and truly cares that you are fulfilled in your life.
Interested candidates please contact Stephanie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.