Our client, one of the world's leading banking and financial institutions is recruiting for a Private Client Relationship Manager.
A Day in the Life of a Private Client Relationship Manager
Our Private Client Relationship Managers are dedicated to high net worth clients belonging to our membership program. This is a unique premium global offering that provides members with a dedicated, personal and exclusive concierge banking experience that is designed to meet client's complex financial needs and high expectations.
As a Private Client Relationship Manager, you own the relationship with our most valued clients where professionalism, client focus and an expert understanding of wealth planning and wealth products are critical to the success of the business. The role holder has a responsibility to acquire, develop and retain relationships with a portfolio of high net worth clients. From this practice, the role holder will build a network of referral. The Private Client Relationship Manager requires exceptional ability to build trusting relationships with existing and potential clients, help clients articulate their needs, and deliver to exceed client expectations. Success requires getting to know clients on a personal and professional level to understand their short and long term financial goals. They will use deep understanding of the client's situation and external market knowledge to provide financial advice which leads to highly individualized strategies aimed at wealth creation and capital preservation.
The role will entail reviewing client portfolios regularly to identify opportunities to use the distinctive capabilities of the organization, spanning lines of business and geography, to the advantage of the client. Understanding and adhering to local and global compliance requirements is critical. In delivering the business objectives the role holder must also maintain the high levels of operational integrity required by the organization and adhere to the Business Principles and Values of the organization.
- Delivering a consistent and tailored wealth management service to our valued clients.
- Maintain the highest standards of excellence in client service by providing professional care and expert financial advice that results in clients considering this organization as their primary bank.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients based on credibility, reliability and personal interest.
- Acquiring new clients with proactive strategic wealth planning to maintain and grow the business.
- Lead activities to ensure opportunities are identified and client needs are met effectively, maximising all available resources. Manage a portfolio of approximately 150 primary clients.
- Work with the broader branch network, support and direct teams to ensure achievement of the business performance by delivering differentiated wealth products and services to the client.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of relevant products and services and how they might be tailored to provide the best solutions for clients.
- Deliver optimal outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets compliance with all relevant global standards including Regulatory organizations.
Key to success in this role
- A successful candidate for this role will be someone who has the industry expertise and business acumen to deliver in accordance to bank values. You will also have the following experience:
- Minimum of eight years proven and progressive financial services experience, and at least 3 years as Relationship Manager for high net worth clients.
- Provide the highest standards of delivery to colleagues and clients. Strong client focus and ability to develop long term partnerships
- Evidence of strong client recommendation and sales results in wealth and banking/lending products.
- Expert knowledge in wealth planning and wealth products.
- Expert knowledge of external regulatory framework relevant to wealth management.
- Ability to deliver needs-based solutions through effective communication, influencing, and sales skills.
- Willingness to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment.
- Second language is an asset.
- Ability to build strong networks and relationships with the local community as well as to give back to the local community.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Mutual Fund Licensing a must and Personal Financial Planner / Certified Financial Planner strongly preferred.
To apply for this position, please contact:
Collins Recruitment Group
(416) 945-6601 x 231
All enquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.
Return to Listings