Senior Recruitment Consultant
Collins Recruitment Group, Toronto
Collins Recruitment Group (CRG) is the leader in sourcing exceptional people for key positions in prominent financial and banking institutions, across Canada. Our success lies in our ability to consistently align top talent with our clients' needs. Our discerning clientele includes domestic and global banks, investment boutiques, pension funds, and non-banking financial institutions.
CRG is part of a group of niche, speciality search and recruitment firms, focused on industries such as insurance and non-profit.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, experienced, professional senior recruitment consultant to join our expanding team in our downtown Toronto office.
The right candidate for this role will share our philosophies and core values. Our professional pillars embody honesty, dedication and accountability for success. We work in true partnership with employers and candidates to define objectives and deliver added value. We represent all of our clients equally, with respect and confidentiality, consistently conducting business in a manner that enhances our clients' (and our own) reputation.
- Business development: Develop a list of targeted companies through prospecting, database management, research, networking, social media etc. Market our services to prospective clients. Attend and actively participate in "Bay Street" industry events and networking opportunities.
- Relationship management: Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients and candidates.
- Candidate sourcing: Develop and execute a sourcing strategy that meets current search requirements and develop a talent pool for future client needs.
- Search management: Establish client needs and requirements. Coordinate the recruitment process and timeline including establishing search parameters, strategic sourcing, interviews, assessments, shortlisting, presentation and negotiations etc. Manage client and candidate expectations throughout the process. Manage multiple search assignments, delivering consistent, timely, quality service and feedback. Accurately document all activity and prospect details into our tracking system.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in full service recruiting within the financial services sector and/or a focus on finance and accounting roles.
- Experience working in an internal recruiting role within a bank or financial services organization is a definite advantage.
- Proven business development and client relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to identify candidates who best fit the client's role and corporate culture, and properly assess them through a thorough interview process.
- Demonstrated ability to meet recruiting targets and objectives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and experience using an ATS or CRM database.
- Must have experience using LinkedIn and other networking and search tools to connect with the decision makers and candidates.
- A strong, professional, confident presence.
- Self-starter with a dynamic personality.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively juggle and manage multiple clients, goals and objectives.
- Top-notch written and verbal presentation skills.
- Team player who thrives in a competitive, busy environment.
- Strong business and work ethics.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to:
Collins Recruitment Group
All enquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.
Return to Listings