Posted:November 23, 2018
Our client is a growing public accounting firm with 5 partners located in the York Region.
They have been serving the York region and GTA for over 50 years!
We are recruiting for a recently designated CPA interested in being a part of an established independent firm.
The client focus is owner-managed businesses, non-profit and charitable organizations, condominium corporations, professionals and individuals.
Key Requirements would include:
- Public practice experience only
- Recently CPA designated, having gone through the public practice stream
- Experience in small to mid-sized firms
- Knowledge of Caseware, Caseview, Profile T1, T2, T3, T4/T5, T5013
- Research & Development experience
- Flexibility to work long hours preparing T1’s in April.
- Notice to readers
- Review Engagements and audits
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage several projects with similar deadlines.
Preference for someone living in the York Region area.
Role is located in Aurora.