Posted:September 14th, 2018
As a Branch Manager, you are a local market leader, motivating and coaching your team to create a memorable experience for clients. Inside and outside the branch, you capitalize on emerging market opportunities and act as a bank Ambassador within the community you work in. Sharing common goals, purpose, vision, and values with other bank partners, you build relationships and encourage collaboration across all roles, as well as steward digital enablement and multichannel usage. As a team leader, you support the ongoing development of staff through consistent routines to ensure a high level of employee capability and engagement.
What will you do?
- Deliver results and support new client acquisitions through multiple channels, including your own team and local partners
- Lead change and allocate resources to meet the needs of the community, growing sales, revenue, and market share
- Ensure high employee engagement through recruiting, talent management, development, and career planning
- Inspire, orchestrate, and pioneer superior retailing excellence to deliver a memorable client experience
- Coach your team on client advice and education, problem resolution and prevention at first point of contact, and advocate for digital enablement and multichannel usage
- Take appropriate actions to close gaps identified through operational, credit effectiveness, and compliance reviews and reports
What do you need to succeed?
- Mutual Funds accreditation (IFIC or CSC) and minimum 2 years of licensed mutual funds sales experience within the last 3 years
- Completed an acceptable mutual fund branch management exam offered by the CSI, or ability to write an exam within 4 months of start date
- Minimum 3 years in a people management role
- Entrepreneurial business acquisition mindset
- Ability to employ digital channels, drive client awareness, and ensure your team is enabling clients with the bank digital access
- Experience in both business and personal banking
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Financial strength and strong brand to support your goals