Posted:February 4, 2019
Our client, a US Equipment Financing company expanding within Canada, is seeking an experienced sales professional to promote mid-ticket non-prime equipment leasing solutions. Transactions include working capital loans and lease financing within the fleet transportation, construction, and waste management industries. The focus of business development efforts is on the end-user as opposed to vendor.
Home office based position.
Incumbent must have ability to travel throughout the assigned territory.
- Achieve sales targets through prospecting direct commercial clients within the assigned territory. (Target of 2.5 million – 3 million in first full year)
- Originate and manage relationships with leasees who are sub-prime or new business owners with previous industry experience
- Ability to structure and close sub-prime lease transactions
- Present transactions to credit for analysis and approval
- Ongoing management of client relationships to ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Minimum 10 years of experience in an outside sales position within the assigned territory
- Proven sales track record of meeting and exceeding targets within equipment financing
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Strong financial acumen required
To apply for this position, please contact:
Collins Recruitment Group
Phone: (416) 945-6601 ext. 231
All enquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence