Posted:September 14th, 2018
As an Investment and Retirement Planner, you develop relationships with and create custom investment solutions for prospective and existing clients. Alongside your own prospecting and networking activity, you are fully supported by internal partners who send client referrals your way. Your creativity, motivation, and hunger to drive new investment sales is what pushes you to provide world-class advice and solutions that help clients achieve their long-term goals. With unlimited earning potential, you can truly create the future you want for yourself and for the clients you advise.
What will you do?
- Provide tailor-made financial planning advice and solutions using our unparalleled array of investment and portfolio solutions, including best-in-class proprietary and select third-party mutual fund solutions
- Acquire and consolidate existing and new clients and assets
- Connect clients with the right team members to help continuously meet their needs
- Develop external business referral sources through networking, marketing, and your centers of influence
- Financial Planning Designation (PFP or CFP)
- Mutual Funds License (IFIC or CSC)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in financial planning
- Proven networking and client acquisition skills
- Ability to cultivate strong partner relationships