Meeting with our clients to refine a detailed and precise
job description is essential for successful pre-screening and evaluation
of candidates. Taking time to clarify the following criteria helps us
effectively screen the candidate pool:
- Level and complexity of the job.
- Ideal knowledge, skills and competencies for job performance.
- Minimum qualifications and training required.
- Preferred industry experience (sector-specific candidates).
- Prominent challenges associated with the job.
- Cultural, attitudinal and personality fit for the
- The environment in which employees will work.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Metrics that will be used to measure candidates.
- The selling points of the position offered.
- Compensation structure (salary range, bonus, equity,